Angst on a Shoestring

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

It's the first night of Pesach..

And it's all the matzah you can eat! I have a love/hate relationship with Passover. I dig the whole getting out of Egypt thing but the way food manufacturers go nuts, floors me. I converted so maybe I'll still looking at it with a set of "Raised Catholic" glasses.
I start getting antsy at any kind of religious function if its going into hours as opposed to the 45 minutes in Church.

float:left; margin:0 10px 10px 0;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;Plum Party
You can get a bag of Plagues to act out the punishments that befell the Egyptians. Of course the Boy has one. Not sure how I feel about it, though. But I am dressed with the "Plague of Frogs" theme in mind. Frog earrings and a big hunk of silver ring that's a frog sitting on my finger. We'll do the "Speed Reading" verison of the Haggadah then complain about how the matzah bowl soup has no flavor whatsoever. I wish all my fellow Jewish GBR's a peaceful Passover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home