Angst on a Shoestring

Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

A studio uncovered...

My darling husband got the cleaning bug. In a big way. Our back room was supposed to be my "studio". Over the years, though, it's been an erstaz library and a collection of objet d’arts and objet trouvés. Also the Mac. And old computers.
It hasn't been a studio in a long time. But here's the thing. As much as I can't wait to start slapping paint on the canvas, I'm scared. Will I still be able to paint the way I did? Or will my faboo MS cause me to shake and misguide the brush. I know I'll have to work big. That will help, as I won't have to be all "ticky ticky" over the piece. I'm curious to hear other artists' POV on this. Especially if they have a disability.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Having a disability will help your painting. Visa versa! Tried painting yet?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hello Anon!
This fact I know. Right now for me its a matter of buying supplies and getting the nerve up to head back in. Thanks for your comment and I love the stuff on your site!

Gina

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home