Angst on a Shoestring

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Bastard White Rabbit Candy or How I lose a crown..

whiterabbitcandy
gabbyhayes
I am addicted to White Rabbit Candy.
Let's face it, I'm addicted to sweets, period. But these little bastards, with it's cutesy packaging, is a bag of vicious toffees, ready to rip out any and all dental work. Now I try to be patient and let them warm up a bit in my cheek before I attempt any teething. But the promise of a satified chew is too much a lure for me. And I wasn't even chewing that hard! Honest! I felt the crown shift up and out. Ugh. Thankfully it didn't hurt and thankfully it's in the back so I don't look like Gabby Hayes.
The candies themselves are milky sweet with an edible rice inner wrapper. They just make your mouth so happy, what's a few lost teeth between friends, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home