Angst on a Shoestring

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

215 Fest Recap!

What an amazing night! My sides ached for days afterwards. I was dissappointed that Jonathan Coulton didn't get a chance to play more. But if you go to his site Coulton's Site you can get his Podcasts.
hodgmanlibrary
John Hodgman explaining all the areas of his expertise.

hodgman_coulton
Hodgman with his personal songwriter, Jonathan Coulton.

hodg_amysedaris
Hodgman doing his best Phil Donahue as he interviews Amy Sedaris. Amy got a volunteer to help make her famous cheese balls.

amy_gina
Amy and I as I lurch over her as she signs.

amy_sedaris
The new domestic diva, Amy Sedaris.


coulton_gina

Jonathan, the very busy troubadour, as I mooch a picture off of him.

coulton_gina2
He very gallantly put away his cell phone for me.


amy_signature

Amy's inscription.

hobochalk
Hobo chalksign!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home