Angst on a Shoestring

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

More Gothic Fun



A darling Lil She Creature Pillow.

I don't know how I make my way about, but I'm glad I found my way to Strange Monster.
From the site:
Strange Monster is run by the outrageously industrious team of Cameron Smith and René Cigler.
Almost every design you see here was drawn by René and the brands such as Sugar Hiccup and the Lil She Creatures were created and developed by René and Cameron. We print all of our designs here on our manual press so if you buy from us you are buying from the source and we hand made it.


Who wouldn't love a Bone Kitty sachet?


Some of the novelty items on the site such as buttons and keychains are made by one of our licensed manufacturers and are based on the graphic brands we have developed such as the Lil She Creatures, Sugar Hiccup, Ultra Vixen, Miss Kitty and now Bone Kitty and Monkey Love.


And yes they do plus sizes for us larger Gothic ladies!



Strange Monster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home